IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT DISQUS

TO COMMENT, YOU MUST CLICK ON THE POST TITLE, AS GIN NOW USES DISQUS.


If you have qualms about using an E-Mail Address to use Disqus, then you can use a made up e-mail, and claim you only want to comment as a guest. You can do this:

alkjflkdf@akjflkadjfj.com

Friday, August 15, 2014

Lady Bug Hats!

1 New Item Today:
   
                                                               Lady Bug Hat
                                              This odd new item is from Jam mart Clothing!
                             Ohhh nooo! ^.^ I think it's gonna fly away with my bunnies head XD
\
Oh no XD ^.^
The DE has made a post about marshmallows, Speaking of marshmallows, Crunchy and I have a funny video coming soon LOL
Awesome! I did this awhile back, it was fun!
That's really all for today, have a FABULOUS Friday, and be a JAMMER not a SCAMMER!

(NOTE: New graphic coming soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Welcome to GIN commenting!

But first, let's make some things clear.

1. No insults! This includes insults by race, gender, sexuality, religion, or ethnicity.

2. No long winded arguments. I will flag long winded arguments, and tell them to go elsewhere. (Like the Chat)

3. No generally unacceptable behaviour. Just use common sense. It's really not that hard.

4. Swearing/Cursing/Cussing/whateveryouwanttocallit. I'm pretty lenient on swearing, but no dropping F-bombs, but saying things like "what the hell?" is really not that big of a problem for me.

If you break the rules, your comments will be flagged every time you comment, and, if you use Let's Talk GIN, then you will be banned there.