1. My sorta will of what I wish to happen on AJGIN but I cant make sure happens.
2. I wish for someone to finish Legend Of Wing. If your name starts with M or A, (You know who you are) and your interested in continuing LOW, I will tell you what the story of it was going to be.
3. I have a video to leave you with.
4. I will come back now and than.
Here are
5. I want to continue to film AJSpecials with Crunchy for 38 more days.
Here's the video!
(Place holder until video is ready)
(Place holder until video is ready)
(Place holder until video is ready)
(Place holder until video is ready)
(Place holder until video is ready)
(Place holder until video is ready)
(Place holder until video is ready)
(One note, I plan to be active on other GIN blogs.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Welcome to GIN commenting!
But first, let's make some things clear.
1. No insults! This includes insults by race, gender, sexuality, religion, or ethnicity.
2. No long winded arguments. I will flag long winded arguments, and tell them to go elsewhere. (Like the Chat)
3. No generally unacceptable behaviour. Just use common sense. It's really not that hard.
4. Swearing/Cursing/Cussing/whateveryouwanttocallit. I'm pretty lenient on swearing, but no dropping F-bombs, but saying things like "what the hell?" is really not that big of a problem for me.
If you break the rules, your comments will be flagged every time you comment, and, if you use Let's Talk GIN, then you will be banned there.