I was in Jamaa township, when I saw this person saying this, and other things that are much more.... umm not appropriate, this was the more appropriate of the things he said. Click here to see it. I believe lolkingcentury1 may be behind this.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT DISQUS
TO COMMENT, YOU MUST CLICK ON THE POST TITLE, AS GIN NOW USES DISQUS.
If you have qualms about using an E-Mail Address to use Disqus, then you can use a made up e-mail, and claim you only want to comment as a guest. You can do this:
alkjflkdf@akjflkadjfj.com
Sunday, October 12, 2014
14 comments:
Welcome to GIN commenting!
But first, let's make some things clear.
1. No insults! This includes insults by race, gender, sexuality, religion, or ethnicity.
2. No long winded arguments. I will flag long winded arguments, and tell them to go elsewhere. (Like the Chat)
3. No generally unacceptable behaviour. Just use common sense. It's really not that hard.
4. Swearing/Cursing/Cussing/whateveryouwanttocallit. I'm pretty lenient on swearing, but no dropping F-bombs, but saying things like "what the hell?" is really not that big of a problem for me.
If you break the rules, your comments will be flagged every time you comment, and, if you use Let's Talk GIN, then you will be banned there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Test of Disqus
ReplyDeleteTest comment
ReplyDeleteI am commenting
ReplyDeleteWhat was his username?
ReplyDeleteIt was a New Jammer. They had their den locked so nobody could figure out their user. :(
ReplyDeleteI wonder if they're the same, or related.
ReplyDeleteThe things they said were really similar...
ReplyDeleteThey may be.
Thanks for the info!
Your welcome. :)
ReplyDeleteBTW, do you like the new Disqus system? Il just asking ramdom fans. :D
ReplyDeleteYeah I like it! You can also post pictures now which is fun.
ReplyDeleteTurns out that that person is banned. :/
ReplyDeleteThis was very weird! It must have been some kind of hack
ReplyDeletei can do that, all you need is free chat :/
ReplyDeletehow do i know? I just did it
fuck u you fuck dick
ReplyDelete